The following lists the recommended hardware and software. Use equivalent system configuration as appropriate for your installation.
- 486DX or better x86 personal computers, DEC Alpha, IBM PowerPC or MIPS computers supported by Windows NT
- 16-32 MB RAM, 500-1000 MB hard drive
- One 3.5" 1.44M floppy disk drive.
- Serial and parallel ports.
- VGA/SVGA card and monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
- CD Reader and printer (optional)
- Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT
- DEC terminal server (hardware) and SuperLAT (software) for more serial ports (optional)